Learn How to Draw Cartoons! Revered Master Lou Darvas Reveals the Art of
Cartoon Drawing, and shows....
...How You Can Draw Cartoons Like a Pro!
... and Transform Simple Lines into Comic Characters.
If you'd like to learn how simple lines can come to life as real characters, how expression can appear as if by
magic in a simply drawn face, and - above all - how you can make this happen .... then this is
what you've been looking for.
Now you can get tips, techniques and step-by-step instructions on how to achieve exactly the
effects you want to create. You will see that....
You Can Draw Cartoons!
The art of drawing cartoon characters is set out as a system that you can follow with ease. Doodle
with style! Come up with characters, and give them facial expression. Add body language and style. Capture the
personality and mood of your subjects. Learn what poses and looks are funnier for various characters. Perfect the
art of drawing cartoon heads. Master pacing and rhythm, set-up and punch lines - and the all-important
"You Can Draw Cartoons" - by Lou Darvas - will teach you all
of this ..... and plenty more besides!
Here Are Just a Few of the Secrets Inside this Invaluable
- The 7 basic principles for putting expresion into a face. (Page 23)
- The 3 approaches to a "comic head". (Page 11)
- How to draw women. (Page 72)
- What must you do differently when drawing children? (Page
- How to draw the hand.....(Page 26)
- ......and how to put expression into it. (Page 29)
- Tips for drawing facial features. (Page 12)
- How to draw comic feet. (Page 31)
- How to appraoch drawing an exaggerated cartoon. (Page
- What are the 2 ways to handle wrinkles in clothes? And which one should you
start with? (Page 41)
- The 8 central "beliefs" of one of the greates political cartoonists.
- What pens, pencils, ink and brushes you need. (Page
- How - and when - to use gimmicks and props to get that special effect.
- How to ink in dark portions of the cartoon. (Page
- What is the pitfall of patterns that you must avoid? (Page 9)
This Work is All About Establishing YOU as a Cartoon Artist. You Will
Learn to "Study, Copy, Memorize, & Redraw".
- How to get started on the comic strip. (Page 112)
- Why the comic strip is worth working on. (Page
- Tips for drawing "kid strips". (Page 120)
- When and where to use shading in a comic strip. (Page
- How to set about doing a caricature. (Page 98)
- What proportions can you use in a simple comic figure? (Page
- How to make the figure bend, stretch, dig, reach or dive. (Page 48)
- What are the most common wrinkles in clothes? (Page
- How to draw comic animals. (Page 65)
- When to be unconventional and break all the rules. (Page
"As you continue to work this way, your own style will take over just as your own handwriting style
- When to use a pantograph. (Page 124)
- What is a "gloomy" - and how is it used? (Page
- How to draw the "¾ head". (Page 16)
- How to overcome the "tree barrier". (Page 6)
- A simple way to draw a comic shoe
(and there are model comic feet and shoes for you to use). (Page 34)
- The simple technique that will put all your drawings in perspective.
- Why it's important to get the lettering right - and how you can make sure you
do. (Page 97)
- 4 crucial techniques to direct the reader's attention to the central message of
your cartoon. (Page 137)
- How to structure your comic strip? (Page 114)
- ......and how to sustain interest in it. (Page
"Educational authorities have agreed that you can learn many times more rapidly from pictures than
from the printed word."
- Why "simple" can be best - even one continuous line! (Page
- How to produce gag panels. (Page 102)
- How to quote Shakespeare effectively in your cartoons. (Page
- Why you should be interested in the sports cartoon. (Page
- How to draw water in your cartoons. (Page 96)
- How to draw a figure walking - or throwing - or jumping. (Page
- How to draw a hat on your character's head. (Page
- Why the instep of the shoe is so important - and how to make sure you draw it
correctly. (Page 33)
- How to create attention with a brush. (Page 18)
- The right way to draw a head that's looking up or down. (Page
You'll find no long-winded theories in this work! It is designed ".....to teach you the fundamentals
of this fun profession in the simplest manner possible".
Order "You Can Draw Cartoons" HERE for just $14.00
A Fully Illustrated Home Study Course!
This is not just a book of instructions on how to draw cartoons. Certainly not! This is a full
27-chapter home study course, fully illustrated throughout with step-by-step, this-is-how-you-do-it, clear examples
which show you what to do.
That's the power of "You Can Draw Cartoons".
You see, you have a full home study manual which will teach you the nuts and bolts of drawing cartoons - and
actually show you exactly how to do it.
And of course, you can print off the entire work if you want to! In fact, I would recommend that
you do so.
What's more, you can download this valuable course instantly, and it works on both MAC and PC
computers - you just need Adobe Reader Version 6 or higher (you'll be given a link where you can download it free -
in the unlikely event that you don't already have it on your computer). There's no waiting around for the postman
to come, and no hassle at the bookshop.
And the price? For a limited time only, this entire course can be yours for an amazing
$14.00. That's less than 50 cents per study
module! And you'll receive all 27 modules together, so you can study at your own pace.
As soon as you place your order through our secure server, you'll receive a link that lets you
download "You Can Draw Cartoons" without delay. (But don't worry, the
downloading is very simple. Even if you're a bit of a computer phobic, you'll have no problem.)
With our no-quibbles, unconditional 100% money-back guarantee, you've got absolutely nothing
We're so sure that you will love "You Can Draw Cartoons" that we're
offering an unconditional, full, 100%, no-quibbles money-back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us within 60 days and we'll refund
your money, in full, with no questions asked! You've got absolutely nothing to lose - and everything to gain!
Plus, if you order "You Can Draw Cartoons" now, you'll be able to
download all 27 modules immediately ..... and start reading and studying in just minutes from
Founder & Publisher of Ebook & Audio Store - Bringing Specialist Ebooks & Audios to Discerning Clients
P.S. Don't confuse "You
Can Draw Cartoons" with cheap, amateur books that teach you little or nothing you don't already
know. This work is a full home study course, written by one of the true masters of the art. If you work diligently
through the steps he teaches, there is nothing to stop you becoming an expert cartoonist. Don't delay - order